Dating For Seniors Review (DatingforSeniors.Com)
Overall Rating - 4.4/5
Chances of Getting a date:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Onsite Profiles Quality:
DatingForSeniors is an online dating provider designed to bring together senior citizens for 50+ dating. With the simple design and easy to use navigation, You’ll start your dating journey in no time. As the #8 senior dating website, Datingforseniors suffers slightly from a lack of online activity at times, and registering throws up occasional problems, but it still has plenty to commend it.
1. Lifetime profile: Free to join this mature dating site, all you’ll need is a valid email address and a few minutes to complete your registration, although the signup process will be interrupted by some uncertain reasons.
2. 3-day trial: What you get as a free member is pretty limited, so if you’re thinking of spending some time here it will be necessary to upgrade to a subscription membership. You can get a 3-day trial for just $7.95, giving you complete access to all the features with a minimal financial commitment.
3. Free to browse profiles: Like other senior dating sites, Datingforseniors also allows you to browse the profiles without any money. Profiles contain all the basic information you’d expect, e.g. age, location, habits, physical appearance, occupation, personality, and more. You can also check the last time a member logged in, which can indicate whether a profile may be fake or inactive (need the paid membership to check the last login time).
4. Little Black Book: This feature allows you to add people to view their private photos that other members can’t see on their profile. Of course, they have to agree too.
5. Communication Tools: To contact the members you are interested in, just use the tools they provide on-site. Send the flirt to break the ice, use the web-mail or IM system to chat with your potential matches. There’s also a public chat room, but this was very quiet, very few people in the chat room.
6. Search Tools: The quick search lets you start your dating quickly, but it only contains a limited range of criteria (gender sought, age range, country, zip, and city) and filters out profiles without photos. Premium members get an advanced search with an additional 31 criteria (e.g. habits, interests, education, ethnicity, body type). There’s also a username search and a couple of one-click tab searches (‘browse photos’ and ‘who’s online’).
7. Rapid Match: This is another method for quick browsing profiles. This feature is similar to the “Let’s Meet” on Senior Match. The system displays the profile photos of your potential matches, you decide whether you’d like to meet that member (yes/no/maybe). Free members are limited to 10 per day. If you click ‘yes’, that member is contacted and, if they say the same, then you’re matched.
As with some of the other sites in this category, DatingForSeniors.com is slightly let down by a lack of online activity, which could have obvious implications for your chances of getting a date. Nonetheless, there are plenty of solid features here so why not give it a try if you’re looking for a date.
Free Membership: Free
Paid Membership plans: (prices in USD)
3-day trial: $7.95
1 Month: $29.95 (Your subscription will be auto-renewed at the monthly rate until you cancel the paid membership. )
3 Months: $39.95 (equivalent to $13.32 per month)
Why Join DatingForSeniors.Com
Summing it up, this is a good service that can help you find the solace of your heart and peace of mind. It features only real seniors who are single and interested in dating, meeting as friends, or looking for a partner in life. No fake profiles, no spam, just real-life people looking for partners online. Most of the senior dating sites usually charge you too much and offer too little. This Seniors personals site will give you just what you want. Although this website has fewer members than other platforms, it still worth a try.