Eharmony Review (Eharmony.Com)
Overall Rating - 4.6/5
Chances of Getting a date:
Ease of Use / Navigation:
Onsite Profiles Quality:
eHarmony was launched in the United States in 2000 and now becomes the number one trusted online dating service provider in the United States. This site is based on finding truly compatible matches for people to engage in long-term relationships. What sets eHarmony apart from other online dating sites is its proven compatibility matching system based on 29 Dimensions® of Compatibility. Millions of people of all ages, ethnicities, national origins, and religious and political beliefs have used eHarmony’s Compatibility Matching System to find compatible long-term relationships.
After 15 years of development on the online dating market, eHarmony.com is one of the top leading matchmakers now. It says there are over 438 people get married per day because of this leading service. This great dating club is really good on matchmaking, but most of the users are in the 25-50 demographic, for 50+ singles, eHarmony needs more time to catch up to the niche dating sites for seniors.
1. Profile settings: After you finished the basic registration info, you also need to complete a comprehensive Relationship Questionnaire. The results are compiled into a detailed Personality Profile and used to provide personal insight and enable the site to find compatible matches for you. The questions create a clear picture of who you are and what you’re looking for.
2. The 29 Dimensions of Compatibility: Dr. Warren observed a set of characteristics that seemed to be present in all successful relationships. This famous matching system is based on a complex matching method developed through extensive testing of married individuals. It’s an innovative matchmaking theory in the online dating field. You can read about your personality based on your test
3. Real ID: Get your name, age, and city verified so your potential matches know you’re real. The verification icon will be shown on your profile. It will increase your odds of success.
4. Secure Call: The secure call feature can let you talk to your matches without revealing your real phone number.
5. Profile Advisor: An impressive profile will get you more attention from other members. If you are not good at writing profiles, You can get help from professional writers and relationship experts.
6. Articles & Dating Advice: Check the dating articles and dating tips from dating experts.
7. eHarmony apps for mobile devices: They have launched ios and android dating apps for their members. Get the apps from their homepage or search in google play and apple app store. The eHarmony apps can let you communicate with your matches any time and anywhere.
8. Basic Features: eHarmony also has some other basic features including photos (add up to 12 photos to your profile), icebreakers, and activity status, etc. After you signed up, you will find that eHarmony is different from other dating sites like Match or POF. It does not have the search system for members on their own, they will search for you and send you the matches based on the Compatibility Test & your profile criteria.
To view photos and communicate with your highly compatible matches, eHarmonywe offers a variety of membership options for you to choose from, with subscriptions ranging from one month to twenty-four months in length. You can use the Eharmony several promo codes to save 50% 73% off standard monthly pricing when you purchase a 12-month subscription for $15.95/month!
Free Membership: No cost
Paid Membership plans: (prices in USD)
1. Basic Plan
1 month for $59.95
3 months for $39.95 per month. Billed in one installment of $119.85 – 33% savings
6 months for $29.95 per month. Billed in one installment of $179.70 – 50% savings
12 months for $19.95 per month. Billed in one installment of $239.40 – best value with 67% savings
2. Total Connect Plan:
3 months for $44.95 a month. Billed in one installment of $134.85
6 months for $33.95 a month. Billed in one installment of $203.70
12 months for $23.95 a month. Billed in one installment of $287.40
3. PREMIER Plan:
$41.95 per month for 12 months. Billed in one installment of $503.40
Why Join EHarmony.Com
The eHarmony site is very easy to navigate and use for most users even if you did not use any online dating services before. If you have any questions about products or services, you can contact eHarmony support to get help. Email support is available 24/7. If you want the instant help without any delay, you need to call the eHarmony phone number +1 844-527-7421 (from 7 AM ET to 1 AM ET). Their support is very quick and professional. They claim that harmony is not a traditional dating site, the Compatibility Matching System does the work for you by narrowing the field from thousands of single prospects to match you with a select group of compatible matches with whom you can build a quality relationship. For more info, please visit the site now.